December 7, 2012

We are so good together


I had the last couple of days off from my day-job, with big plans of spending time with my vandercook. I didn't get as much done as I had hoped, but it was still a much needed few days to just relax and re-energize my creativity. I got around to printing these posters today in a lovely violet colour. I love how woodtype is never perfect and brings so much character and meaning to a print. I try not to fiddle with making every letter look the same (in this case), since I was loving the unevenness that the type was giving me. Every print is a little different, and I love that about it. I did a limited run of only 10 prints of these, which will eventually be available on my online store.

Cheers to a happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...